- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and interception by third parties. Pink Wand Cleaning Services assumes no liability for interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job have access to personal information. Email transmission and messages sent via the internet can be accessed by other Internet users. If you want to keep certain information confidential you may contact us by telephone, in person, or via mail.